Dell inspiron 1525 laptop battery tips
Dell inspiron 1525 laptop battery tips
dell inspiron 1525 battery detail:
Item Number: ELDE045K
Dell inspiron 1525 Battery Maintenance and User Instructions
The new Dell inspiron 1525 battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use. It should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge.It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use refer to the user guide of yourelectronic device for charging instructions.Store your battery correctly — Storing the inspiron 1525 laptop battery in a clean, dry, cool place,Don’t store notebook batteries completely discharged. A 50% charge is optimum for storage.A new batery for Dell inspiron 1525 usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity . A new Dell battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performanceDell inspiron 1525 replacement battery normal temperature : -20 degrees to 65 degrees.So,do not expose the Laptop Battery to high heat or freezing temperatures. Do not leave the battery in your car in the summer. Hot batteries discharge very quickly, and cold ones can’t create as much power.If you do not use your laptop computer for a long time (a week or more), remove the Dell inspiron 1525 battery pack from the laptop.When using battery for Dell inspiron 1525 should not be left for long periods of time.Set up and optimize your power options – Go to ‘Power Options’ in your windows control panel and set it up so that power usage is optimized (Select the ‘max battery’ for maximum effect).Keep operating temperature down – Your laptop operates more efficiently when it’s cooler. Clean out your air vents with a cloth or keyboard cleaner.
How can you use your new inspiron 1525 battery
Your new inspiron 1525 battery must be completely charged and discharged before use. The long period of transition from factory to customers during which the idleness of battery may passivate its electrode material. So upon initial use the Dell inspiron 1525 battery may require three complete charge/discharge cycles in order to avoid passivation and activate the inspiron 1525 batterys performance and maximize its capacity. Meanwhile, As there is the data transmission agreement port between inspiron 1525 laptop battery and laptop, it takes 2-3 charge and discharge cycles before the batterys actual capacity percentage is in sync with the percentage displayed by laptop. Cycling approach: Put the dell inspiron 1525 battery into laptop and charge/discharge it until the laptop shutting down. Then charge the battery again. Charge time must exceed 12 hours. Repeat three times.
Laptop Battery Maintenance
1) Remove unused PCMCIA Cards from your notebook to extend inspiron 1525 battery run-time when no external power source is connected.
2) Battery works the best in a condition of 20-30 temperature. It may shorten Dell inspiron 1525 batterys run time if heightening or lowering the temperature.
3) It is a wrong concept that taking out the battery from laptop when it has stable power supply in order to prolong the inspiron 1525 battery life. Because when battery is fully charged, its charging circuit will close automatically. Overcharge usually will not happen.
4) It is recommended to conduct a complete charge and discarge cycle for the inspiron 1525 battery every three months on average.
5) Dont use battery if it is not necessary because every charge/discharge time may shorten Dell batterys life.
6) Try not to charge battery before power is used up and not to charge the inspiron 1525 battery too long. This is the best way to avoid memory effect for both Lithuim and Ni-MH batteries. Lithium-ion battery has memory effect too though it is not as obvious as Ni-MH battery.