Replacement 4400mAh Asus N20 Series Batteries
Replacement 4400mAh Asus N20 Series Batteries
About ASUS n20 series battery
1. ASUS n20 series laptop battery, the best replacement for the OEM n20 series batteries !
2. This n20 series Asus laptop battery has achieved international standards such as CE, UL, CULListed, ISO9001 /9002 and other certification.
3. High quality and lower price with ASUS n20 series replacement laptop battery.
4. Fast delivery on order of asus n20 series lapotop battery.
5. n20 series ASUS laptop battery comes with full 1 year warranty and 30 days monday back!
ASUS n20 series Battery Replacement Disclaimer:
The batteries offered by us are compatible with certain products of batteries manufacturers. All the information presented on this website may contain references to products or trademarks maintained by such manufacturers, which is solely to show the batteries with which our products are compatible.
Besides, our company and website are neither related in any way with these manufacturers.
Top Tips To Extend Your ASUS n20 series Battery’s Life
* Defragmet your hard drive regularly – The less your hard drive spins – less demand you are going to put on the hard drive and your battery. Make your hard drive as efficient as possible by defragging it regularly.
* Dim your screen – Most laptops come with the ability to dim your laptop screen. Some even come with ways to modify CPU and cooling performance. Cut them down to the lowest level you can tolerate to squeeze out some extra asus n20 series battery juice.
* Cut down on programs running in the background – Itunes, Desktop Search, etc. All these add to the CPU load and cut down asus n20 series laptop battery life. Shut down everything that isn’t crucial when you’re on battery.
* Cut down external devices – USB devices (including your mouse) & WiFi drain down your asus n20 series. Remove or shut them down when not in use. It goes without saying that charging other devices with your laptop when on battery is a surefire way of quickly wiping out the charge on your asus laptop battery.
* Add more RAM – This will allow you to process more with the memory your laptop has, rather than relying on virtual memory. Virtual memory results in hard drive use, and is much less power efficient. Note that adding more RAM will consume more energy, so this is most applicable if you do need to run memory intensive programs which actually require heavy usage of virtual memory.
* Run off a hard drive rather than CD/DVD – As power consuming as hard drives are, CD and DVD drives are worse. Even having one in the drive can be power consuming.
* Keep the battery contacts clean – Clean your battery’ s metal contacts every couple of months with a cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol. This keeps the transfer of power from your asus battery more efficient.
* Take care of your battery – Exercise the Battery. Do not leave a charged n20 series dormant for long periods of time. Once charged, you should at least use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a asus lithium ion battery completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older batteries with memory effects)
* Hibernate not standby – Although placing a asus laptop computer in standby mode saves some power and you can instantly resume where you left off, it doesn’t save anywhere as much power as the hibernate function does. Hibernating a PC will actually save your PC’s state as it is, and completely shut itself down.
* Keep operating temperature down – Your asus laptop operates more efficiently when it’s cooler. Clean out your air vents with a cloth or keyboard cleaner.
* Set up and optimize your power options – Go to ‘Power Options’ in your windows control panel and set it up so that power usage is optimized (Select the ‘max battery’ for maximum effect).
* Don’t multitask – Do one thing at a time when you’re on battery. Rather than working on a spreadsheet, letting your email client run in the background and listening to your latest set of MP3′s, set your mind to one thing only. If you don’t you’ll only drain out your batteries before anything gets completed!
* Go easy on the PC demands – The more you demand from your asus notebook PC, passive activities like email and word processing consume much less power than gaming or playing a DVD. If you’re got a single battery charge – pick your priorities wisely.
* Get yourself a more efficient laptop – Laptops are getting more and more efficient in nature to the point where some manufacturers are talking about all day long batteries. Picking up a newer more efficient laptop to replace an aging one is usually a quick fix.
* Turn off the autosave function – MS-Word or Excel’s autosave functions are great but because they keep saving regular intervals, they work your hard driver harder than it may have to. If you plan to do this, you may want to turn it back on as the battery runs low. While it saves battery life in the beginning, you will want to make sure your work is saved when your asus n20 series battery dies.
Back to Top
Do You Know?
1. It’s a common phenomenon that a charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. Therefore,it may be necessary to recharge your Asus N20 Series battery after a storage period.
2. Li-ion batteries produce the same energy as NiMH batteries but weigh approximately 35% less. Today,a rechargeable N20 Series Li-ion laptop battery should be more popular than a NiMh one for its lower weight.
3. Actual N20 Series battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the your notebook computer.The use of the monitor, the hard drive and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the N20 Series battery’s run-time.The total run-time of your replacement Asus N20 Series battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the laptop. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize your computer’s power management features. Refer to your laptop manual for further instructions.
We might be able to help! If you can’t find a Asus N20 Series laptop battery here or have questions about N20 Series Asus laptop battery,please feel to contact us.You can reach us in two easy ways:
* Option #1. Call us at tel us want to buy ASUS N20 Series Battery
One of our laptop battery specialists will speak with you and give some suggests for your requirement.
* Option #2. Fill in the form of Contact us and send your questions to us.One of our supporters will contact you with the answer later.
Replacement 4400mAh Asus N20 Series Batteries – Li-ion Laptop Battery Pack for N20 Series
New,4400mAh, 11.1V, Li-ion, Asus Battery Pack
* Chemistry : Li-ion
* Voltage : 11.1V
* Capacity : 4400mAh
* Dimension :
* Color : Black
* Brand : Asus