Posts tagged 1525
dell inspiron 1525 Laptop Battery
inspiron 1525 Laptop Battery
Availablity:In stock now
Brand new high quality Li-ion replacement dell inspiron 1525 batterythat are manufactured to meet or exceed the specifications of the original brand manufacturer and provide extended runtime with no ‘memory effect’, so you can charge it anytime. The battery for dell inspiron 1525 will help you power up your laptop in the office, business trips or vacations. Keep an extra Easy-To-Carry handy battery and enjoy the true portability of your laptop computers. This dell inspiron 1525 laptop battery replacement is individually tested and full one year manufacturer warranty.
Dell inspiron 1525 Battery Usage Tips
1. New dell inspiron 1525 battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New replacement inspiron 1525 battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3. Rechargeable dell inspiron 1525 laptop batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your dell inspiron 1525 laptop battery pack every few month.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your dell inspiron 1525 notebook.
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
10. Close unused software in your notebook.
11. Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
12. Don’t watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
13. Don’t short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
14. Don’t drop or mutilate the dell battery pack.
15. Don’t expose to moisture or water.
16. It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.
It’s needs a new cpu fan the battery won’t charge when plugged in and the backspace key is missing. Update 28/12/10 The laptop now has a backspace key on it.
How Long Can A New Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Battery Last?
There are always some consumers asking how long on earth their new dell inspiron 1525 laptop batteries can last. Actually, this is really a difficult question to answer, because there are many factors that can affect the dell inspiron 1525 battery run-time. In other word, the laptop battery run-time mainly depends on the power demands required by the laptop components. For example, the display, the hard drive and related accessories which can result in extra power depletion. Besides, the laptop design and the hardware plugged also play an role in reducing the battery run-time. Usually, Laptops and other small electronic devices share smaller and lighter batteries and are rated by their Volts and Ampers or Miliamperes (1 Ampere or Ah is equivalent to 1000 Milliampere or mAh). To learn the run-time of a battery or its Watt-Hours, the Volts and Amps are multiplied by one another. Generally, the higher the volts the longer the Watt-Hours, but this can still vary depending on the Amps. To calculate your inspiron 1525 battery runtime, you may take look at the formula below.
11.1 Volts, 6600 mAh (6.6 Amperes)
11.1 x 6.6 = 73.26 Watt-Hours
A 11.1 volt 6600 mAh laptop battery can provide approximately 73.26 watts for one hour. If you want to calculate how long your battery will last, you may directly divide the 73.26 Watt-Hours by your laptop’s watts. For example, if your laptop requires 21.2 watts per hour, your laptop will probably power for 3.46 hours. (73.26 battery watts/21.2 laptop watts = 3.46 hours of estimated runtime). Actually, this is just an formula and sometimes the run-time may vary depending on the components or any hardware running on the laptop.
Your laptop watt hour information can usually found in the user manual. Please bear in mind that the watt information does not include the use the additional installed programs, hardware or software. If you open other additional software or hardware, no doubt the runtime of your dell laptop battery will be reduced. In addition, wifi, video streaming or play games will also use up the battery power very fast. If you do some simple office work such as Word or Excels, the run-time will probably last longer.
Dell inspiron 1525 laptop battery tips
dell inspiron 1525 battery detail:
Item Number: ELDE045K
Dell inspiron 1525 Battery Maintenance and User Instructions
The new Dell inspiron 1525 battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use. It should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge.It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use refer to the user guide of yourelectronic device for charging instructions.Store your battery correctly — Storing the inspiron 1525 laptop battery in a clean, dry, cool place,Don’t store notebook batteries completely discharged. A 50% charge is optimum for storage.A new batery for Dell inspiron 1525 usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity . A new Dell battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performanceDell inspiron 1525 replacement battery normal temperature : -20 degrees to 65 degrees.So,do not expose the Laptop Battery to high heat or freezing temperatures. Do not leave the battery in your car in the summer. Hot batteries discharge very quickly, and cold ones can’t create as much power.If you do not use your laptop computer for a long time (a week or more), remove the Dell inspiron 1525 battery pack from the laptop.When using battery for Dell inspiron 1525 should not be left for long periods of time.Set up and optimize your power options – Go to ‘Power Options’ in your windows control panel and set it up so that power usage is optimized (Select the ‘max battery’ for maximum effect).Keep operating temperature down – Your laptop operates more efficiently when it’s cooler. Clean out your air vents with a cloth or keyboard cleaner.
How can you use your new inspiron 1525 battery
Your new inspiron 1525 battery must be completely charged and discharged before use. The long period of transition from factory to customers during which the idleness of battery may passivate its electrode material. So upon initial use the Dell inspiron 1525 battery may require three complete charge/discharge cycles in order to avoid passivation and activate the inspiron 1525 batterys performance and maximize its capacity. Meanwhile, As there is the data transmission agreement port between inspiron 1525 laptop battery and laptop, it takes 2-3 charge and discharge cycles before the batterys actual capacity percentage is in sync with the percentage displayed by laptop. Cycling approach: Put the dell inspiron 1525 battery into laptop and charge/discharge it until the laptop shutting down. Then charge the battery again. Charge time must exceed 12 hours. Repeat three times.
Laptop Battery Maintenance
1) Remove unused PCMCIA Cards from your notebook to extend inspiron 1525 battery run-time when no external power source is connected.
2) Battery works the best in a condition of 20-30 temperature. It may shorten Dell inspiron 1525 batterys run time if heightening or lowering the temperature.
3) It is a wrong concept that taking out the battery from laptop when it has stable power supply in order to prolong the inspiron 1525 battery life. Because when battery is fully charged, its charging circuit will close automatically. Overcharge usually will not happen.
4) It is recommended to conduct a complete charge and discarge cycle for the inspiron 1525 battery every three months on average.
5) Dont use battery if it is not necessary because every charge/discharge time may shorten Dell batterys life.
6) Try not to charge battery before power is used up and not to charge the inspiron 1525 battery too long. This is the best way to avoid memory effect for both Lithuim and Ni-MH batteries. Lithium-ion battery has memory effect too though it is not as obvious as Ni-MH battery.