Posts tagged 4400mAh
This replacement battery has internal circuit board with chips that allow it to.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
This battery has internal circuit board with chips that allow it to communicate with the notebook to monitor battery performance, output voltage and temperat…
Video Rating: 0 / 5
Replacement 11.1V 4400mAh Laptop Battery for Lenovo Advent 7000 is ideal laptop battery for Lenovo! This battery using advanced cell technology and quality p…
4400mah 6cell Battery For Asus A52jc Asus A52jc A52ju Notebook Using Tips
As far as possible hard work at low temperature: When the hard work of the internal above a certain temperature, it will deform due to high temperature, then the disc may lead to increased friction on the motor and other problems will also increase the hard disk the chance of error.
Tips on ASUS A52JC Battery there are many, in fact, we here only for some of the more common use usually to correct errors, careful users may also find more tips, all in all, the more carefully you use, laptop computers will The more stable work for you.
Long life batteries
Following a short-lived to say the king is the battery, some domestic brands of notebook computer battery is poor legends, and some even took half a year before it broke. Really is the notebook makers fault? Let us questions about manufacturers put aside. Did you know that some bad habits in terms of battery is very bad, may directly cause Genuine 6Cell ASUS A52JT Battery to short time in the past come to an end, then we need to pay attention to what use?
1. Try to let the battery run out then charge, charge must be filled and then: Although laptops now use lithium, the memory effect weakened, but the bad habits will make it shorter life expectancy.
2. Do not charge the battery in the rain: rainy days are often thunder, lightning caused by the current moment in terms of impact on the battery is extremely unfavorable.
3. Regular battery maintenance: If you can not guarantee to use every time a thorough clean and recharge the battery, then at least a month to carry out a standard charge and discharge (ie, clean and re-filled after the release of full), or regular Use BIOS ASUS A52JU Battery calibration feature built-in maintenance, so that the battery life is very good.
Replacement 4400mAh Asus N20 Series Batteries
About ASUS n20 series battery
1. ASUS n20 series laptop battery, the best replacement for the OEM n20 series batteries !
2. This n20 series Asus laptop battery has achieved international standards such as CE, UL, CULListed, ISO9001 /9002 and other certification.
3. High quality and lower price with ASUS n20 series replacement laptop battery.
4. Fast delivery on order of asus n20 series lapotop battery.
5. n20 series ASUS laptop battery comes with full 1 year warranty and 30 days monday back!
ASUS n20 series Battery Replacement Disclaimer:
The batteries offered by us are compatible with certain products of batteries manufacturers. All the information presented on this website may contain references to products or trademarks maintained by such manufacturers, which is solely to show the batteries with which our products are compatible.
Besides, our company and website are neither related in any way with these manufacturers.
Top Tips To Extend Your ASUS n20 series Battery’s Life
* Defragmet your hard drive regularly – The less your hard drive spins – less demand you are going to put on the hard drive and your battery. Make your hard drive as efficient as possible by defragging it regularly.
* Dim your screen – Most laptops come with the ability to dim your laptop screen. Some even come with ways to modify CPU and cooling performance. Cut them down to the lowest level you can tolerate to squeeze out some extra asus n20 series battery juice.
* Cut down on programs running in the background – Itunes, Desktop Search, etc. All these add to the CPU load and cut down asus n20 series laptop battery life. Shut down everything that isn’t crucial when you’re on battery.
* Cut down external devices – USB devices (including your mouse) & WiFi drain down your asus n20 series. Remove or shut them down when not in use. It goes without saying that charging other devices with your laptop when on battery is a surefire way of quickly wiping out the charge on your asus laptop battery.
* Add more RAM – This will allow you to process more with the memory your laptop has, rather than relying on virtual memory. Virtual memory results in hard drive use, and is much less power efficient. Note that adding more RAM will consume more energy, so this is most applicable if you do need to run memory intensive programs which actually require heavy usage of virtual memory.
* Run off a hard drive rather than CD/DVD – As power consuming as hard drives are, CD and DVD drives are worse. Even having one in the drive can be power consuming.
* Keep the battery contacts clean – Clean your battery’ s metal contacts every couple of months with a cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol. This keeps the transfer of power from your asus battery more efficient.
* Take care of your battery – Exercise the Battery. Do not leave a charged n20 series dormant for long periods of time. Once charged, you should at least use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a asus lithium ion battery completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older batteries with memory effects)
* Hibernate not standby – Although placing a asus laptop computer in standby mode saves some power and you can instantly resume where you left off, it doesn’t save anywhere as much power as the hibernate function does. Hibernating a PC will actually save your PC’s state as it is, and completely shut itself down.
* Keep operating temperature down – Your asus laptop operates more efficiently when it’s cooler. Clean out your air vents with a cloth or keyboard cleaner.
* Set up and optimize your power options – Go to ‘Power Options’ in your windows control panel and set it up so that power usage is optimized (Select the ‘max battery’ for maximum effect).
* Don’t multitask – Do one thing at a time when you’re on battery. Rather than working on a spreadsheet, letting your email client run in the background and listening to your latest set of MP3′s, set your mind to one thing only. If you don’t you’ll only drain out your batteries before anything gets completed!
* Go easy on the PC demands – The more you demand from your asus notebook PC, passive activities like email and word processing consume much less power than gaming or playing a DVD. If you’re got a single battery charge – pick your priorities wisely.
* Get yourself a more efficient laptop – Laptops are getting more and more efficient in nature to the point where some manufacturers are talking about all day long batteries. Picking up a newer more efficient laptop to replace an aging one is usually a quick fix.
* Turn off the autosave function – MS-Word or Excel’s autosave functions are great but because they keep saving regular intervals, they work your hard driver harder than it may have to. If you plan to do this, you may want to turn it back on as the battery runs low. While it saves battery life in the beginning, you will want to make sure your work is saved when your asus n20 series battery dies.
Back to Top
Do You Know?
1. It’s a common phenomenon that a charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. Therefore,it may be necessary to recharge your Asus N20 Series battery after a storage period.
2. Li-ion batteries produce the same energy as NiMH batteries but weigh approximately 35% less. Today,a rechargeable N20 Series Li-ion laptop battery should be more popular than a NiMh one for its lower weight.
3. Actual N20 Series battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the your notebook computer.The use of the monitor, the hard drive and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the N20 Series battery’s run-time.The total run-time of your replacement Asus N20 Series battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the laptop. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize your computer’s power management features. Refer to your laptop manual for further instructions.
We might be able to help! If you can’t find a Asus N20 Series laptop battery here or have questions about N20 Series Asus laptop battery,please feel to contact us.You can reach us in two easy ways:
* Option #1. Call us at tel us want to buy ASUS N20 Series Battery
One of our laptop battery specialists will speak with you and give some suggests for your requirement.
* Option #2. Fill in the form of Contact us and send your questions to us.One of our supporters will contact you with the answer later.
Replacement 4400mAh Asus N20 Series Batteries – Li-ion Laptop Battery Pack for N20 Series
New,4400mAh, 11.1V, Li-ion, Asus Battery Pack
* Chemistry : Li-ion
* Voltage : 11.1V
* Capacity : 4400mAh
* Dimension :
* Color : Black
* Brand : Asus
Replacement Dell Studio 1735 Laptop Battery Pack (4400mAh 11.1V)
Brand new high quality Li-ion replacement dell studio 1735 battery that are manufactured to meet or exceed the specifications of the original brand manufacturer and provide extended runtime with no ‘memory effect’, so you can charge it anytime. The battery for dell studio 1735 will help you power up your laptop in the office, business trips or vacations. Keep an extra Easy-To-Carry handy battery and enjoy the true portability of your laptop computers. This dell studio 1735 laptop battery replacement is individually tested and full one year manufacturer warranty.
Dell Studio 1735 Battery Usage Tips
1. New dell studio 1735 battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New replacement studio 1735 battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3. Rechargeable dell studio 1735 laptop batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your dell studio 1735 laptop battery pack every few month.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your dell studio 1735 notebook.
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
10. Close unused software in your notebook.
11. Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
12. Don’t watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
13. Don’t short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
14. Don’t drop or mutilate the dell battery pack.