Posts tagged ASUS
As the title says, and if you know anything about laptops, this is the best value for your money. Alienware can’t touch this for the price. Comes with a: I7 720QM 1.6-2.5Ghz 6GB DDR3 1333FSB 500 GB 7200 Hard-Drive Radeon 5870 Mobile 1 GB DDR5 17.3 Screen Stylish design, and great airflow NO NOISE FROM FANS 1.3 MP Camera Backlit Keyboard DONT complain about specs being wrong, there are different versions. Any questions, just ask. IT RUNS AMAZING!!!!! Thanks, Roger UPDATE(April 3, 2011): Still runs great, just sent to ASUS due to power cord/charger breaking(My Fault). Pushed on inlet into computer at some point and broke it. Asus is repairing it free of charge due to it coming with a 1 year warranty. BTW, you can bring it to Best Buy and have them send it in free of charge. Best buy is who Asus uses to have send out the laptop repairs. Asus g73 G73x laptop notebook fast gaming rig jet fighter f17 turbo twin overclock unboxing unbox box “Mobile Game” Computer Gameplay Ati Nvidia Core “ATI Technologies” Drive Amd Ram Graphics Windows Geforce “Mobile Phone” Duo Monitor Mod Quad Setup Ultra Dual Usb Cpu Radeon Acer Settings Desktop Computers Memory Games Case Card Custom Build Extreme Review Sli Benchmark Digital Samsung Aspire Screen Hdd Fps 720p Toshiba “Crysis Warhead” G74 G75 G76 sx
Video Rating: 4 / 5
4400mah 6cell Battery For Asus A52jc Asus A52jc A52ju Notebook Using Tips
As far as possible hard work at low temperature: When the hard work of the internal above a certain temperature, it will deform due to high temperature, then the disc may lead to increased friction on the motor and other problems will also increase the hard disk the chance of error.
Tips on ASUS A52JC Battery there are many, in fact, we here only for some of the more common use usually to correct errors, careful users may also find more tips, all in all, the more carefully you use, laptop computers will The more stable work for you.
Long life batteries
Following a short-lived to say the king is the battery, some domestic brands of notebook computer battery is poor legends, and some even took half a year before it broke. Really is the notebook makers fault? Let us questions about manufacturers put aside. Did you know that some bad habits in terms of battery is very bad, may directly cause Genuine 6Cell ASUS A52JT Battery to short time in the past come to an end, then we need to pay attention to what use?
1. Try to let the battery run out then charge, charge must be filled and then: Although laptops now use lithium, the memory effect weakened, but the bad habits will make it shorter life expectancy.
2. Do not charge the battery in the rain: rainy days are often thunder, lightning caused by the current moment in terms of impact on the battery is extremely unfavorable.
3. Regular battery maintenance: If you can not guarantee to use every time a thorough clean and recharge the battery, then at least a month to carry out a standard charge and discharge (ie, clean and re-filled after the release of full), or regular Use BIOS ASUS A52JU Battery calibration feature built-in maintenance, so that the battery life is very good.
Get comfortable, this one is a bit long, but the technology is revolutionary! NVIDIA Optimus technology brings seamless graphics switching to notebooks, allowing for hassle free use of discrete graphics when you need them, along with all the battery saving benefits of a ULV (ultra low voltage) based system. Optimus works by physically providing or cutting off power to the video card in a system. The software can automatically detect what programs or applications will need to use discrete graphics and adjust completely by itself. The best part is, no user interference is required. There are no buttons to push, switches to flick or settings to adjust. The change is simple and flawless. All of this is packed inside a very sleek and professional Asus UL50VF notebook which combines portability, performance, style, and an incredible warranty; the perfect compliment to debut NVIDIA Optimus. To learn more about NVIDIA Optimus follow the link, and check out the Optimus White paper for in depth technical documentation www.nvidia.com
Take a first look at the new Asus U47VC A very sleek and stylish aluminum laptop that is only 14″ in size making it very easy to tote around for your daily tasks. It’s powerful enough to do light gaming but versatile enough to easily be used for multimedia, school, business, or anything between. Hardware wise it comes quite loaded with 8GB of DDR3 ram, a Dedicated GPU from Nvidia, a 3rd Generation Core i5 Intel CPU, and a 750GB HDD. Temperatures stay cool under any load conditions, and battery life is quite impressive with the 6 cell battery. This laptop has the matte display and the led backlight keyboard making it possible to use easily in any environment from bright sun out on the beach to under the moon telling ghost stories. Best thing is that will all these features and the very nice style of the laptop it comes in at a very strong price point making it easy to afford. For current pricing & availability ad well as full system specs visit the product page: www.gentechpc.com If you have any more questions feel free to contact us!
Video Rating: 4 / 5
[ www.facebook.com ] Here’s Rick from ASUS giving us an overview of the hardware packed into the Eee Pad Transformer’s compact dimensions. Got questions? Head over to the ASUS Eee fanpage on Facebook to get them answered: Meet the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer, the best tablet choice for users looking for both media consumption and mobile productivity. Featuring an expandable keyboard docking station and a combined battery life of up to 16 hours, the Transformer is a 10.1″ tablet running the new Android 3.0 operating system, Honeycomb. Stay productive with Polaris® Office® or enjoy multimedia with Adobe® Flash®10.2 support. Combine it with ASUS’ intuitive Waveshare user interface and the most powerful hardware features available makes the Transformer an exciting portable device supporting both office work and social communication.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Replacement 4400mAh Asus N20 Series Batteries
About ASUS n20 series battery
1. ASUS n20 series laptop battery, the best replacement for the OEM n20 series batteries !
2. This n20 series Asus laptop battery has achieved international standards such as CE, UL, CULListed, ISO9001 /9002 and other certification.
3. High quality and lower price with ASUS n20 series replacement laptop battery.
4. Fast delivery on order of asus n20 series lapotop battery.
5. n20 series ASUS laptop battery comes with full 1 year warranty and 30 days monday back!
ASUS n20 series Battery Replacement Disclaimer:
The batteries offered by us are compatible with certain products of batteries manufacturers. All the information presented on this website may contain references to products or trademarks maintained by such manufacturers, which is solely to show the batteries with which our products are compatible.
Besides, our company and website are neither related in any way with these manufacturers.
Top Tips To Extend Your ASUS n20 series Battery’s Life
* Defragmet your hard drive regularly – The less your hard drive spins – less demand you are going to put on the hard drive and your battery. Make your hard drive as efficient as possible by defragging it regularly.
* Dim your screen – Most laptops come with the ability to dim your laptop screen. Some even come with ways to modify CPU and cooling performance. Cut them down to the lowest level you can tolerate to squeeze out some extra asus n20 series battery juice.
* Cut down on programs running in the background – Itunes, Desktop Search, etc. All these add to the CPU load and cut down asus n20 series laptop battery life. Shut down everything that isn’t crucial when you’re on battery.
* Cut down external devices – USB devices (including your mouse) & WiFi drain down your asus n20 series. Remove or shut them down when not in use. It goes without saying that charging other devices with your laptop when on battery is a surefire way of quickly wiping out the charge on your asus laptop battery.
* Add more RAM – This will allow you to process more with the memory your laptop has, rather than relying on virtual memory. Virtual memory results in hard drive use, and is much less power efficient. Note that adding more RAM will consume more energy, so this is most applicable if you do need to run memory intensive programs which actually require heavy usage of virtual memory.
* Run off a hard drive rather than CD/DVD – As power consuming as hard drives are, CD and DVD drives are worse. Even having one in the drive can be power consuming.
* Keep the battery contacts clean – Clean your battery’ s metal contacts every couple of months with a cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol. This keeps the transfer of power from your asus battery more efficient.
* Take care of your battery – Exercise the Battery. Do not leave a charged n20 series dormant for long periods of time. Once charged, you should at least use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a asus lithium ion battery completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older batteries with memory effects)
* Hibernate not standby – Although placing a asus laptop computer in standby mode saves some power and you can instantly resume where you left off, it doesn’t save anywhere as much power as the hibernate function does. Hibernating a PC will actually save your PC’s state as it is, and completely shut itself down.
* Keep operating temperature down – Your asus laptop operates more efficiently when it’s cooler. Clean out your air vents with a cloth or keyboard cleaner.
* Set up and optimize your power options – Go to ‘Power Options’ in your windows control panel and set it up so that power usage is optimized (Select the ‘max battery’ for maximum effect).
* Don’t multitask – Do one thing at a time when you’re on battery. Rather than working on a spreadsheet, letting your email client run in the background and listening to your latest set of MP3′s, set your mind to one thing only. If you don’t you’ll only drain out your batteries before anything gets completed!
* Go easy on the PC demands – The more you demand from your asus notebook PC, passive activities like email and word processing consume much less power than gaming or playing a DVD. If you’re got a single battery charge – pick your priorities wisely.
* Get yourself a more efficient laptop – Laptops are getting more and more efficient in nature to the point where some manufacturers are talking about all day long batteries. Picking up a newer more efficient laptop to replace an aging one is usually a quick fix.
* Turn off the autosave function – MS-Word or Excel’s autosave functions are great but because they keep saving regular intervals, they work your hard driver harder than it may have to. If you plan to do this, you may want to turn it back on as the battery runs low. While it saves battery life in the beginning, you will want to make sure your work is saved when your asus n20 series battery dies.
Back to Top
Do You Know?
1. It’s a common phenomenon that a charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. Therefore,it may be necessary to recharge your Asus N20 Series battery after a storage period.
2. Li-ion batteries produce the same energy as NiMH batteries but weigh approximately 35% less. Today,a rechargeable N20 Series Li-ion laptop battery should be more popular than a NiMh one for its lower weight.
3. Actual N20 Series battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the your notebook computer.The use of the monitor, the hard drive and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the N20 Series battery’s run-time.The total run-time of your replacement Asus N20 Series battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the laptop. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize your computer’s power management features. Refer to your laptop manual for further instructions.
We might be able to help! If you can’t find a Asus N20 Series laptop battery here or have questions about N20 Series Asus laptop battery,please feel to contact us.You can reach us in two easy ways:
* Option #1. Call us at tel us want to buy ASUS N20 Series Battery
One of our laptop battery specialists will speak with you and give some suggests for your requirement.
* Option #2. Fill in the form of Contact us and send your questions to us.One of our supporters will contact you with the answer later.
Replacement 4400mAh Asus N20 Series Batteries – Li-ion Laptop Battery Pack for N20 Series
New,4400mAh, 11.1V, Li-ion, Asus Battery Pack
* Chemistry : Li-ion
* Voltage : 11.1V
* Capacity : 4400mAh
* Dimension :
* Color : Black
* Brand : Asus
Also see the written review: www.mikesquarter.com Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com or Subscribe on Facebook: www.facebook.com . A thorough video review of the Asus battery K55VM, the top of the line version in the Asus battery K55 series, next to the poorer speced Asus battery K55VD, both members of the Asus battery K55V family launched in 2012. The tested unit came with an Intel Ivy Bridge Core i7-3610QM processor and Nvidia 630M graphics, plus 6 GB of RAM and 750 GB HDD. Other configs will also be available. The K55VD will only feature the entry level Nvidia 610M graphics, so will be cheaper but also considerably poorer in terms of graphics performances, visible when trying to run games. The review tells you details about the exterior of this machine, the keyboard and trackpad, the performances (multitasking, multimedia content, games), the battery life and some conclusions. More details and benchmarks are included in the written review
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime Keyboard Dock Unboxing A Transformer is only a Transformer if you can slide it into a dock that turns it into a keyboard-powered tablet/laptop hybrid, right? Right. That’s why we’ve got ourselves a Dock to go with the Asus battery Eee Pad Transformer Prime quad-core tablet we’re lucky enough to be testing right about now. Like the original Transformer Dock, Prime’s version adds a 92%-sized QWERTY keyboard, touchpad, extended battery, and expansion ports to the Android-powered tablet. The 22Wh battery is rated at up to 18 hours of life, the trackpad supports multitouch, and the single USB 2.0 port can be used with everything from a mouse to an external hard drive. And you get your choice of tablet-matching colors: Champagne Gold or Amethyst Gray. What’s not to love? The suggested retail price of 9 is a little steep compared to third-party Bluetooth keyboards, but when you figure in the battery, ports, and laptop-style form factor, it’s really not so much to ask. To read more: tchno.be For more tech goodness, check us out at: www.technobuffalo.com Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com Like Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com Check Us Out on Google + tchno.be