Posts tagged ASUS
Take a first look at the new Asus U47VC A very sleek and stylish aluminum laptop that is only 14″ in size making it very easy to tote around for your daily tasks. It’s powerful enough to do light gaming but versatile enough to easily be used for multimedia, school, business, or anything between. Hardware wise it comes quite loaded with 8GB of DDR3 ram, a Dedicated GPU from Nvidia, a 3rd Generation Core i5 Intel CPU, and a 750GB HDD. Temperatures stay cool under any load conditions, and battery life is quite impressive with the 6 cell battery. This laptop has the matte display and the led backlight keyboard making it possible to use easily in any environment from bright sun out on the beach to under the moon telling ghost stories. Best thing is that will all these features and the very nice style of the laptop it comes in at a very strong price point making it easy to afford. For current pricing & availability ad well as full system specs visit the product page: www.gentechpc.com If you have any more questions feel free to contact us!
Video Rating: 4 / 5
[ www.facebook.com ] Here’s Rick from ASUS giving us an overview of the hardware packed into the Eee Pad Transformer’s compact dimensions. Got questions? Head over to the ASUS Eee fanpage on Facebook to get them answered: Meet the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer, the best tablet choice for users looking for both media consumption and mobile productivity. Featuring an expandable keyboard docking station and a combined battery life of up to 16 hours, the Transformer is a 10.1″ tablet running the new Android 3.0 operating system, Honeycomb. Stay productive with Polaris® Office® or enjoy multimedia with Adobe® Flash®10.2 support. Combine it with ASUS’ intuitive Waveshare user interface and the most powerful hardware features available makes the Transformer an exciting portable device supporting both office work and social communication.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Replacement 4400mAh Asus N20 Series Batteries
About ASUS n20 series battery
1. ASUS n20 series laptop battery, the best replacement for the OEM n20 series batteries !
2. This n20 series Asus laptop battery has achieved international standards such as CE, UL, CULListed, ISO9001 /9002 and other certification.
3. High quality and lower price with ASUS n20 series replacement laptop battery.
4. Fast delivery on order of asus n20 series lapotop battery.
5. n20 series ASUS laptop battery comes with full 1 year warranty and 30 days monday back!
ASUS n20 series Battery Replacement Disclaimer:
The batteries offered by us are compatible with certain products of batteries manufacturers. All the information presented on this website may contain references to products or trademarks maintained by such manufacturers, which is solely to show the batteries with which our products are compatible.
Besides, our company and website are neither related in any way with these manufacturers.
Top Tips To Extend Your ASUS n20 series Battery’s Life
* Defragmet your hard drive regularly – The less your hard drive spins – less demand you are going to put on the hard drive and your battery. Make your hard drive as efficient as possible by defragging it regularly.
* Dim your screen – Most laptops come with the ability to dim your laptop screen. Some even come with ways to modify CPU and cooling performance. Cut them down to the lowest level you can tolerate to squeeze out some extra asus n20 series battery juice.
* Cut down on programs running in the background – Itunes, Desktop Search, etc. All these add to the CPU load and cut down asus n20 series laptop battery life. Shut down everything that isn’t crucial when you’re on battery.
* Cut down external devices – USB devices (including your mouse) & WiFi drain down your asus n20 series. Remove or shut them down when not in use. It goes without saying that charging other devices with your laptop when on battery is a surefire way of quickly wiping out the charge on your asus laptop battery.
* Add more RAM – This will allow you to process more with the memory your laptop has, rather than relying on virtual memory. Virtual memory results in hard drive use, and is much less power efficient. Note that adding more RAM will consume more energy, so this is most applicable if you do need to run memory intensive programs which actually require heavy usage of virtual memory.
* Run off a hard drive rather than CD/DVD – As power consuming as hard drives are, CD and DVD drives are worse. Even having one in the drive can be power consuming.
* Keep the battery contacts clean – Clean your battery’ s metal contacts every couple of months with a cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol. This keeps the transfer of power from your asus battery more efficient.
* Take care of your battery – Exercise the Battery. Do not leave a charged n20 series dormant for long periods of time. Once charged, you should at least use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a asus lithium ion battery completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older batteries with memory effects)
* Hibernate not standby – Although placing a asus laptop computer in standby mode saves some power and you can instantly resume where you left off, it doesn’t save anywhere as much power as the hibernate function does. Hibernating a PC will actually save your PC’s state as it is, and completely shut itself down.
* Keep operating temperature down – Your asus laptop operates more efficiently when it’s cooler. Clean out your air vents with a cloth or keyboard cleaner.
* Set up and optimize your power options – Go to ‘Power Options’ in your windows control panel and set it up so that power usage is optimized (Select the ‘max battery’ for maximum effect).
* Don’t multitask – Do one thing at a time when you’re on battery. Rather than working on a spreadsheet, letting your email client run in the background and listening to your latest set of MP3′s, set your mind to one thing only. If you don’t you’ll only drain out your batteries before anything gets completed!
* Go easy on the PC demands – The more you demand from your asus notebook PC, passive activities like email and word processing consume much less power than gaming or playing a DVD. If you’re got a single battery charge – pick your priorities wisely.
* Get yourself a more efficient laptop – Laptops are getting more and more efficient in nature to the point where some manufacturers are talking about all day long batteries. Picking up a newer more efficient laptop to replace an aging one is usually a quick fix.
* Turn off the autosave function – MS-Word or Excel’s autosave functions are great but because they keep saving regular intervals, they work your hard driver harder than it may have to. If you plan to do this, you may want to turn it back on as the battery runs low. While it saves battery life in the beginning, you will want to make sure your work is saved when your asus n20 series battery dies.
Back to Top
Do You Know?
1. It’s a common phenomenon that a charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. Therefore,it may be necessary to recharge your Asus N20 Series battery after a storage period.
2. Li-ion batteries produce the same energy as NiMH batteries but weigh approximately 35% less. Today,a rechargeable N20 Series Li-ion laptop battery should be more popular than a NiMh one for its lower weight.
3. Actual N20 Series battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the your notebook computer.The use of the monitor, the hard drive and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the N20 Series battery’s run-time.The total run-time of your replacement Asus N20 Series battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the laptop. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize your computer’s power management features. Refer to your laptop manual for further instructions.
We might be able to help! If you can’t find a Asus N20 Series laptop battery here or have questions about N20 Series Asus laptop battery,please feel to contact us.You can reach us in two easy ways:
* Option #1. Call us at tel us want to buy ASUS N20 Series Battery
One of our laptop battery specialists will speak with you and give some suggests for your requirement.
* Option #2. Fill in the form of Contact us and send your questions to us.One of our supporters will contact you with the answer later.
Replacement 4400mAh Asus N20 Series Batteries – Li-ion Laptop Battery Pack for N20 Series
New,4400mAh, 11.1V, Li-ion, Asus Battery Pack
* Chemistry : Li-ion
* Voltage : 11.1V
* Capacity : 4400mAh
* Dimension :
* Color : Black
* Brand : Asus
Also see the written review: www.mikesquarter.com Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com or Subscribe on Facebook: www.facebook.com . A thorough video review of the Asus battery K55VM, the top of the line version in the Asus battery K55 series, next to the poorer speced Asus battery K55VD, both members of the Asus battery K55V family launched in 2012. The tested unit came with an Intel Ivy Bridge Core i7-3610QM processor and Nvidia 630M graphics, plus 6 GB of RAM and 750 GB HDD. Other configs will also be available. The K55VD will only feature the entry level Nvidia 610M graphics, so will be cheaper but also considerably poorer in terms of graphics performances, visible when trying to run games. The review tells you details about the exterior of this machine, the keyboard and trackpad, the performances (multitasking, multimedia content, games), the battery life and some conclusions. More details and benchmarks are included in the written review
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime Keyboard Dock Unboxing A Transformer is only a Transformer if you can slide it into a dock that turns it into a keyboard-powered tablet/laptop hybrid, right? Right. That’s why we’ve got ourselves a Dock to go with the Asus battery Eee Pad Transformer Prime quad-core tablet we’re lucky enough to be testing right about now. Like the original Transformer Dock, Prime’s version adds a 92%-sized QWERTY keyboard, touchpad, extended battery, and expansion ports to the Android-powered tablet. The 22Wh battery is rated at up to 18 hours of life, the trackpad supports multitouch, and the single USB 2.0 port can be used with everything from a mouse to an external hard drive. And you get your choice of tablet-matching colors: Champagne Gold or Amethyst Gray. What’s not to love? The suggested retail price of 9 is a little steep compared to third-party Bluetooth keyboards, but when you figure in the battery, ports, and laptop-style form factor, it’s really not so much to ask. To read more: tchno.be For more tech goodness, check us out at: www.technobuffalo.com Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com Like Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com Check Us Out on Google + tchno.be
Here’s my new gigging machine. The capacity for Dual Hard Drives and a robust build were the big selling points on this machine. Dear Mac users: I appreciate your rather compulsive need to share your love of Mac with me, but I’m still not intirested in joining your Church. I bought a PC. Deal Still playing with lighting and video settings on the new HD camera so forgive my lighting and color contrasts.
A video review and demo of the Asus Eee Pad Transformer keyboard dock. It’s still hard to find it in stores, so we demo the keyboard that can easily turn the tablet into a productive notebook or netbook replacement. It sells for 9 and has a chiclet style keys, two USB 2.0 ports, a full size SD card slot and built-in battery. Check out Lisa’s video review at: www.youtube.com Check out our full written detailed review at: www.mobiletechreview.com
Click on the link to go to the product page. www.laptopbatteryexpress.com Fits these battery part numbers: 07G016C71875 07G016SX1865M 07G016WC1865 15G10N373800 70-NED1B1200Z 70NED1B1200Z 90-NED1B1000Y 90-NED1B2100Y 90NED1B1000Y 0NED1B2100Y 90R-NED2B1000Y 90RNED2B1000Y A32-M50 A33-M50 N53JQ Compatible with these laptop model numbers: G50 G51 L50 M50 M51 VX5 G60 Models(All) G60J Series(All) G60JX Series(All) G60V Series(All) G60VX Series(All) G60VX-JX001C G60VX-JX001K G60VX-JX003C G60VX-JX004k G60VX-JX006K G60VX-JX038C G60VX-JX040 G60VX-JX040C G60VX-JX040V G60VX-JX122V G60VX-JX136V G60VX-P7450 G60VX-RBBX05 G60VX-RBBX09 G60VX-RBBX5 N53V N53TK N53TA N53T N53SV N53SQ N53SN N53SM N53SL N53SD N53S N53N N53JX N53JV N53JT N53JR N53JQ N53JN N53JL N53JH N53JG N53JF N53JE N53JC N53J N53F N53E N53DA N53D N53
Video Rating: 0 / 5