Posts tagged Daily
Daily Carry 20120112
Image by chrisash
* 1. Humo: a weekly magazine, comes out every Tuesday, good reading material for bus / train, and is where I first read of SL®!
* 2. Thin black pen: I always try to carry one of these along for writing, but they’re also excellent “for a quick sketch” in case I get an idea
* 3. Deodorant spray: I think all guys should always have one of these along (I know male sweat can smell delicious, but that really depends on the situation, srsly!)
* 4. Phone: it’s almost 3 yrs old now, but still works!
* 5. USB stick: I put it in there once, never took it out again I guess
* 6. 2 perfume “samples”: I don’t know why I keep them in there, but I don’t feel like taking them out of the bag… I keep thinking they might be handy “if I ever need to go somewhere right after work” (and can’t freshen up first)
* 7. Wallet nr. 1: the main one, for every day use
* 8. Digital camera bag: has some extra batteries in the front pocket… tho they’re more dead then recharged (my bad, I know)
* 9. Headphones: I can’t use those little earplugs cuz they never stay in my ears (besides that > it looks übercool imho and it keeps my ears warm!)
* 10. 2008 journal: I don’t really use it as a journal, but more as a notebook / sketchbook / shopping list pad / etc… it also holds a lot of paper I should be filing in folders and stuff, but… you know
* 11. Key strap: does it show how much I like red stuff?
* 12. Water: cuz I wanna “re-Vittel-ize” myself!
* 13. MP3 charger: I need to take ths along, cuz the MP3 is turning 4 y/o soon, and sorta needs to be recharged on a daily basis (if I decide to buy an Apple battery puter next month, I might try to get an iPod while I’m at it… if I have enough cash left)
* 14. MP3: life is music!
* 15. Umbeh-ella: if you’re in .be and decide to go outside without one, there’s a high risk you’ll regret that choice!
* 16. Wallet nr. 2: I needed a 2nd one for all those membership cards, contact cards, etc…
* 17. Winter flaphat: cuz it’s cold outside!
Not shown: a handkerchief (cuz I’m pretty sure you don’t want to see that!)
In my bag…
Image by appoulsen
Keep getting caught off guard by a dead laptop battery? With BattCursor, your battery level is indicated directly in your cursor! Veronica has all the details on today’s Tekzilla Daily.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Patrick explains the mysteries behind notebook battery life cyles.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Here’s a neat way to easily preserve your notebook battery life. Its a quick, cool way to easily shut down the biggest power drain and then pop it back on quickly when you need it. Save electricity, save the environment, and save your battery with this quick tip.
Video Rating: 4 / 5