Posts tagged IdeaPad
When Lenovo’s Beijing-based design team set out to create the IdeaPad U300s Ultrabook, they reimagined the entire laptop experience. The result? A revolutionary new breed of PC marked by impeccable style, intelligent innovations and jaw-dropping power.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
IdeaPad Y460p and IdeaPad Y560p laptops are powerful and stylish. These are high-performance notebooks (with up to Intel Core i7 processing) that are perfect for gamers or those who like to create content and share it with friends. They also feature Lenovo’s RapidDrive for speedy system performance as well as high-quality sound with JBL speakers and Dolby Home Theater.
booredatwork.com Twitter: twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Google+: plus.google.com Empireavenue: www.empireavenue.com The Lenovo IdeaPad U400 is a stylish thin and light laptop. Though not quite and Ultrabook, the U400 exhibits a lot of those features. As Lenovo claims to have a 7hr battery life and a 30 day standby time on the unit. Least take a look at the design of the Lenovo U400. It is made from a single sheet of Aluminum that is sandblasted to give it a warmer touch. The U400 is designed to look like a actual note book, though we could agree it borrow a lot of it’s styling from the MacBook. The U400 is less than an inch thick (22.6mm) and weighs about 4.36lbs. Specs wise, the U400 ranges from a 2nd generation Intel core i3- i7, up to 8GB of ram, 1TB of HDD storage or 64GB SSD1 storage, video graphics are either Intel GMA HD 3000 Graphics or AMD Radeon HD6470M 1GB. Built-in DVD drive, 1 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, HDMI out. Integrated 1.3M (720P)webcam. An interesting part of the U400 is the fact that it has only one vent to keep the unit cool, it is deigned with a breathable keyboard that allows air to flow through the keyboard into the unit and then two fan cool the system and flush air out the singular vent on the left side of the U400. Here are the specs for the system we tested Intel Core i5 processor 2.4Ghz 6GB of Ram HD6470M 1Gb Graphics processor Conclusion The Lenovo IdeaPad U400 is a solid Laptop, on the issue and claim of 7hr battery life, I did get roughly …
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Lenovo IdeaPad Y530a Laptop Battery:: Lenovo IdeaPad Y530a Battery
Brand new high quality Li-ion that are manufactured to meet or exceed the specifications of the original brand manufacturer and provide extended runtime with no ‘memory effect’, so you can charge it anytime. The battery for lenovo ideapad y530a (())will help you power up your laptop in the office, business trips or vacations. Keep an extra Easy-To-Carry handy battery and enjoy the true portability of your laptop computers. This lenovo ideapad y530a replacement is individually tested and full one year manufacturer warranty.
1. New lenovo ideapad y530a battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New replacement ideapad y530a battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3. Rechargeable lenovo ideapad y530a laptop batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your lenovo ideapad y530a laptop battery pack every few month.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your lenovo ideapad y530a notebook.
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
10. Close unused software in your notebook.
11. Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
12. Don’t watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
An up close demo of the Lenovo IdeaPad U1 Hybrid Notebook. The U1 is the first of it’s kinda. It’s a full function notebook and detachable 3G multitouch slate tablet. When docked the U1 runs Windows 7 off of a Core 2 Duo processor but in slate mode, the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ ARM processor kicks in with Lenovo’s customized Skylight (Android) OS. We really were impressed with the design of the U1 but a bit concerned for the polycarbonate top shell. It seemed a bit flimsy. Also the slate doesn’t have any ports, not even an earphone jack. Let’s hope Lenovo fixes that before production. We still want one though so when can we get it? Availability Summer 2010 More specs: -11.6″ HD LED screen (resistive multitouch) -128 GB SSD -3-cell battery (slate tablet), up to 4 hours -6-cell battery (laptop) up to 4 hours -combined 8 hours of battery life when used as a single unit -Built-in speakers on the back of slate
Video Rating: 4 / 5