Posts tagged IdeaPad
Lenovo IdeaPad Y530a Laptop Battery:: Lenovo IdeaPad Y530a Battery
Brand new high quality Li-ion that are manufactured to meet or exceed the specifications of the original brand manufacturer and provide extended runtime with no ‘memory effect’, so you can charge it anytime. The battery for lenovo ideapad y530a (())will help you power up your laptop in the office, business trips or vacations. Keep an extra Easy-To-Carry handy battery and enjoy the true portability of your laptop computers. This lenovo ideapad y530a replacement is individually tested and full one year manufacturer warranty.
1. New lenovo ideapad y530a battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New replacement ideapad y530a battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3. Rechargeable lenovo ideapad y530a laptop batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your lenovo ideapad y530a laptop battery pack every few month.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your lenovo ideapad y530a notebook.
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
10. Close unused software in your notebook.
11. Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
12. Don’t watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
An up close demo of the Lenovo IdeaPad U1 Hybrid Notebook. The U1 is the first of it’s kinda. It’s a full function notebook and detachable 3G multitouch slate tablet. When docked the U1 runs Windows 7 off of a Core 2 Duo processor but in slate mode, the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ ARM processor kicks in with Lenovo’s customized Skylight (Android) OS. We really were impressed with the design of the U1 but a bit concerned for the polycarbonate top shell. It seemed a bit flimsy. Also the slate doesn’t have any ports, not even an earphone jack. Let’s hope Lenovo fixes that before production. We still want one though so when can we get it? Availability Summer 2010 More specs: -11.6″ HD LED screen (resistive multitouch) -128 GB SSD -3-cell battery (slate tablet), up to 4 hours -6-cell battery (laptop) up to 4 hours -combined 8 hours of battery life when used as a single unit -Built-in speakers on the back of slate
Video Rating: 4 / 5