Posts tagged Problems
im just kidding computer, i love you. Visit my website! http://onedirectionersdreamz.webs.com/ Follow me on twitter! twitter.com/homewithharry1 SUBSCRIBE TO …
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Cell Phone Batteries – http://batteries4less.com Have you ever seen what can go wrong with a rechargeable battery? Lots – swollen cell phone batteries, laptop batteries that won’t hold a…
A cheap battery from eBay for the acer 5332, 4710, 4720, 4315 4310 series laptops. Produced and Edited by Peter Clarke aka Pedro 2014.
http://www.thecomputerroomnottingham.co.uk – 0115 972 1120 / 07545 251 571 Serving Nottingham Derby and Leicester with parts and repair for iPhone, iPod, pc …
http://www.thecomputerroomnottingham.co.uk – 0115 972 1120 Serving Nottingham Derby and Leicester with parts and repair for iPhone, iPod, pc and mac of all k…
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Repair instructions how to fix your Amilo XA 2528 by suddenly shutdown. This is a protection of the CPU /GPU to prevent damaged by overheating. The instructions for updating BIOS and repair instructions are for your own risk. If you don’t have the skills to do it, let it do by a service engineer with knowledge of electronics !!!
Video Rating: 4 / 5
www.Laptoprepairvideos.com – Over 10 hours of HD laptop repair videos!
Toshiba Laptop Battery Problems
Toshiba has come a long way when it comes to the laptop battery life in their laptops, but that does not make them immune to the occasional hiccup. Poor charging practices can cause issues with battery life, and power-sucking settings can deplete a charged battery, especially an older one, at a surprising rate. For many Toshiba laptops, even temperature can affect whether and how your battery charges and discharges.
Charging New Batteries
1. If your laptop is brand new, you have an opportunity to maximize your battery’s health from the get-go. CNET authors Asher Moses and Brian Nadel state that long-term battery vitality can be ensured if “when first using your notebook on battery power, [you] let the battery completely drain before you recharge it. Don’t recharge when the toshiba PA3615U-1BRS battery is only half drained.
Do that for at least the first two sessions.” If you continue to do this every time you use your laptop battery, you will extend the length of time your laptop can run on battery power.
2. One of the main reasons toshiba laptop battery life is so short on many laptops is because of the power settings. You can access the power settings on a Toshiba either by right-clicking the battery tray icon in the lower-right corner of your screen and click “Power Options”, or by going to Control Panel > Power Options. Here, you can select the settings your computer will use when it is running on battery power, adjust when the display turns off, choose when the computer will go to sleep, and decide how bright your display is. The default “Power Saver” settings adjust the display brightness to about 40%, turn off the display after 3 minutes of inactivity and put the computer to sleep after 15 minutes. Think about which settings make the most sense for you, and adjust your computer accordingly to save power.
3. Extreme temperatures can negatively affect your toshiba PA3399U-2BRS battery. According to Moses and Nadel, you should not expose your battery to extreme heat or cold. Heat causes batteries to lose their charge very quickly and cold batteries don’t perform as well. In addition, some Toshiba laptop batteries can detect when they have heated up too much, and will not charge even when the AC power is plugged in. The computer will display “AC power plugged in; battery not charging,” in this case. If this happens, you can charge the battery by shutting down your computer and letting the battery charge while the computer is off.
4. Laptop batteries generally last for 2 to 3 years. If your laptop battery is not holding a charge and it is older than 3 years, consider purchasing a new battery. Remember to fully deplete and fully charge the new battery the first few times you use it.
Still Not Charging
5. If you have considered all of these possible Toshiba PA3535U-1BRS battery problems and find that they are not the reason for the problem, try taking the battery out and gently cleaning the contacts on the battery and in the laptop’s battery compartment with a dry, lint-free cloth. If there is no improvement, you may need to look into updating the computer’s BIOS or using the recovery CD that came with the laptop to clear any internal problems that may be affecting your battery.
webmaster of www.diggingshop.com , DIGGER Trading Company is a family run company specialising in export of all kinds of original and replacement laptop batteries, and laptop ac adapter , we retail and wholesale our batteries all over the world depending our high quality products, all our batteries get CE, UL, Rohs and ISO9001/9002 certifications
tom meritt shows you how to fix the following problems in macbook related to power………….
Video Rating: 4 / 5
The Nitty Gritty On Laptop Battery Problems
Laptop battery problems can take on many forms, and often the user is clueless that anything is wrong with the battery until the laptop just fails to start up one day. Below are some thoughts on what forms laptop battery problems take, what factors contribute to them and what you can do about them.(toshiba stellite pro A120-10Q battery)
The Memory Effect
This occurrence is normally seen in Ni-Cad and NiMH batteries, and is often caused by the battery being recharged even before it has fully used up its stored energy. This causes the battery to eventually fail to charge to its normal capacity. The best way to avoid these types of laptop battery problems is discharge the battery fully every month before recharging it.
The cost of laptop batteries
Some batteries are designed to work only with a specific laptop brand or model, which makes them more expensive, since such batteries are typically manufactured in low volumes. Unfortunately, some manufacturers do this as a way to entice customers into buying a new laptop. Conversely, laptop batteries that are manufactured in large volumes result in lower costs for the customer.(toshiba pa3593u-1bas battery)
Should the battery be left in the laptop for long period even when it is unused? This is generally not a good idea, as this will cause the battery to discharge slowly even if it is unused. In some case, the laptop may even fail to recognize the battery if it has been allowed to discharge completely. It may also be a good idea to avoid charging your battery fully before storing it.(toshiba stellite a200 laptop battery)
Battery heating issues
Most laptop batteries typically become too hot to touch when they are in use. If this happens, it might be a good idea to take it out and let it cool down for a while. If the battery heats up excessively shortly after it has been placed back in the laptop, it may have to be replaced.
Storing batteries in the fridge
It may surprise you to know that batteries can be stored in the fridge to prevent them from losing their charge quickly, although you will have to store them in an airtight container.