Posts tagged series
Replacement 4400mAh Asus N20 Series Batteries
About ASUS n20 series battery
1. ASUS n20 series laptop battery, the best replacement for the OEM n20 series batteries !
2. This n20 series Asus laptop battery has achieved international standards such as CE, UL, CULListed, ISO9001 /9002 and other certification.
3. High quality and lower price with ASUS n20 series replacement laptop battery.
4. Fast delivery on order of asus n20 series lapotop battery.
5. n20 series ASUS laptop battery comes with full 1 year warranty and 30 days monday back!
ASUS n20 series Battery Replacement Disclaimer:
The batteries offered by us are compatible with certain products of batteries manufacturers. All the information presented on this website may contain references to products or trademarks maintained by such manufacturers, which is solely to show the batteries with which our products are compatible.
Besides, our company and website are neither related in any way with these manufacturers.
Top Tips To Extend Your ASUS n20 series Battery’s Life
* Defragmet your hard drive regularly – The less your hard drive spins – less demand you are going to put on the hard drive and your battery. Make your hard drive as efficient as possible by defragging it regularly.
* Dim your screen – Most laptops come with the ability to dim your laptop screen. Some even come with ways to modify CPU and cooling performance. Cut them down to the lowest level you can tolerate to squeeze out some extra asus n20 series battery juice.
* Cut down on programs running in the background – Itunes, Desktop Search, etc. All these add to the CPU load and cut down asus n20 series laptop battery life. Shut down everything that isn’t crucial when you’re on battery.
* Cut down external devices – USB devices (including your mouse) & WiFi drain down your asus n20 series. Remove or shut them down when not in use. It goes without saying that charging other devices with your laptop when on battery is a surefire way of quickly wiping out the charge on your asus laptop battery.
* Add more RAM – This will allow you to process more with the memory your laptop has, rather than relying on virtual memory. Virtual memory results in hard drive use, and is much less power efficient. Note that adding more RAM will consume more energy, so this is most applicable if you do need to run memory intensive programs which actually require heavy usage of virtual memory.
* Run off a hard drive rather than CD/DVD – As power consuming as hard drives are, CD and DVD drives are worse. Even having one in the drive can be power consuming.
* Keep the battery contacts clean – Clean your battery’ s metal contacts every couple of months with a cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol. This keeps the transfer of power from your asus battery more efficient.
* Take care of your battery – Exercise the Battery. Do not leave a charged n20 series dormant for long periods of time. Once charged, you should at least use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a asus lithium ion battery completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older batteries with memory effects)
* Hibernate not standby – Although placing a asus laptop computer in standby mode saves some power and you can instantly resume where you left off, it doesn’t save anywhere as much power as the hibernate function does. Hibernating a PC will actually save your PC’s state as it is, and completely shut itself down.
* Keep operating temperature down – Your asus laptop operates more efficiently when it’s cooler. Clean out your air vents with a cloth or keyboard cleaner.
* Set up and optimize your power options – Go to ‘Power Options’ in your windows control panel and set it up so that power usage is optimized (Select the ‘max battery’ for maximum effect).
* Don’t multitask – Do one thing at a time when you’re on battery. Rather than working on a spreadsheet, letting your email client run in the background and listening to your latest set of MP3′s, set your mind to one thing only. If you don’t you’ll only drain out your batteries before anything gets completed!
* Go easy on the PC demands – The more you demand from your asus notebook PC, passive activities like email and word processing consume much less power than gaming or playing a DVD. If you’re got a single battery charge – pick your priorities wisely.
* Get yourself a more efficient laptop – Laptops are getting more and more efficient in nature to the point where some manufacturers are talking about all day long batteries. Picking up a newer more efficient laptop to replace an aging one is usually a quick fix.
* Turn off the autosave function – MS-Word or Excel’s autosave functions are great but because they keep saving regular intervals, they work your hard driver harder than it may have to. If you plan to do this, you may want to turn it back on as the battery runs low. While it saves battery life in the beginning, you will want to make sure your work is saved when your asus n20 series battery dies.
Back to Top
Do You Know?
1. It’s a common phenomenon that a charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. Therefore,it may be necessary to recharge your Asus N20 Series battery after a storage period.
2. Li-ion batteries produce the same energy as NiMH batteries but weigh approximately 35% less. Today,a rechargeable N20 Series Li-ion laptop battery should be more popular than a NiMh one for its lower weight.
3. Actual N20 Series battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the your notebook computer.The use of the monitor, the hard drive and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the N20 Series battery’s run-time.The total run-time of your replacement Asus N20 Series battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the laptop. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize your computer’s power management features. Refer to your laptop manual for further instructions.
We might be able to help! If you can’t find a Asus N20 Series laptop battery here or have questions about N20 Series Asus laptop battery,please feel to contact us.You can reach us in two easy ways:
* Option #1. Call us at tel us want to buy ASUS N20 Series Battery
One of our laptop battery specialists will speak with you and give some suggests for your requirement.
* Option #2. Fill in the form of Contact us and send your questions to us.One of our supporters will contact you with the answer later.
Replacement 4400mAh Asus N20 Series Batteries – Li-ion Laptop Battery Pack for N20 Series
New,4400mAh, 11.1V, Li-ion, Asus Battery Pack
* Chemistry : Li-ion
* Voltage : 11.1V
* Capacity : 4400mAh
* Dimension :
* Color : Black
* Brand : Asus
lockergnome.com – We’re giving away a Sony battery Vaio S Series laptop to one lucky subscriber of the of the LockerGnome newsletter. To qualify, all you need to do is subscribe to our newsletter by clicking the link at the top of this description. The Sony battery Vaio S Series is a line of battery-efficient laptops made for general purpose use. With up to 14 hours of battery life, the S Series is a capable business and consumer laptop that has enough processing power to handle just about anything you can throw at it. Not interested in a new laptop? We’re also giving away a DSC-WX9 Sony battery Cyber-Shot digital camera to another random subscriber of our newsletter. You can find out more about the VAIO S series here: go.tagjag.com Not interested in waiting for the giveaway to get your hands on a Sony battery DSC-WX9 camera digital camera? Here’s where you can pick one up: go.tagjag.com You can watch the entire live TLDR episode here: www.youtube.com www.lockergnome.com profiles.google.com twitter.com www.facebook.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Here is Lisa Gade’s video review of the Samsung battery Series 7 Chronos 15.6″ Windows 7 notebook. Check out Lisa’s full review: www.mobiletechreview.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
To view more VAIO® S Series specs or to purchase: bit.ly You heard it here first! The VAIO® S Series makes its public debut in the SGNL by Sony studio. A Sony VAIO® product team member stops by with this new laptop battery to tell us all about its amped up new features, including an optional extended-life sheet battery that attaches to the bottom. Also making an appearance is the stylish C series laptop battery, which comes in bold colors and a special outer casing that catches light and gives off a cool glow!
Having an ultra-portable notebook has always meant sacrificing storage — until now. Unlike other slim notebooks the Samsung Series 5 ULTRA has a huge amount of space for your files and an integrated Optical Disk Drive (ODD). Its ultra large capacity HDD can store up to 1 TB of data, so can always enjoy your favorite music, pictures and movies. * SSD models are also available. Carrying a heavy notebook is always a big burden, especially for professionals who are always on the road. The Samsung Series 5 ULTRA is amazingly portable and perfectly designed for a mobile life. Because it’s remarkably thin and light it’s easy to take it with you anytime and anywhere — so you’ll always have your own office. You can work and play even more efficiently with the blazingly fast performance of the Samsung Series 5 ULTRA. With Fast Boot the computer boots-up in just 20 seconds while Fast Start wakes from sleep in 2 seconds. Plus Fast Browsing makes frequently viewed web pages run 2x faster. * Speed will vary depending on the configuration, applications used and wireless settings. * Boot-up time is based on HDD models. To discover more, visit www.facebook.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
www.laptopthoughts.com This is part two of a two-part review video of the Samsung Series 9 laptop (900X3A-A02CA). This is a thin and light laptop that goes head to head with the Macbook Air, though it costs a pretty penny doing so. Where to buy is.gd (this is a lesser configuration) It features an Intel Core i5 2537M CPU at 1.4 Ghz (3 MB cache), 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, a 256 GB SSD, and an Intel GMA HD GPU. The 13.3 inch screen is matte and 1366 x 768 in resolution. There are two 3 watt speakers and SRS 3D sound. The webcam is 1.3 megapixels, and there’s a single microphone under the screen. In addition to 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0, there’s a dongle that, when attached to the side, adds Gigabit Ethernet. Video output is solely mini HDMI (no adaptor is included in the box), and in addition to microphone/headphone jack, there one USB 3.0 port and one USB 2.0 port (one is an always-on charging port). Samsung made the interesting – and wrong in my opinion – decision to go with a microSD card slot rather than a full-sized SD card slot. The laptop has an internal, non-removable 6 cell (40 wHR) battery. The laptop is 2.88 pounds (1.31 kg) and measures 12.9″ wide, 8.9″ deep, and between 0.62″ and 0.64″ thick from front to back. Please give the video a thumbs up, subscribe to our channel, and post a channel.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
ttp://www.laptopthoughts.com This is part one of a three part unboxing and first impressions video of the Samsung Series 9 laptop (900X3A-A02CA). This is a thin and light laptop that goes head to head with the Macbook Air, though it costs a pretty penny doing so. Where to buy: is.gd (this is a lesser configuration) It features an Intel Core i5 2537M CPU at 1.4 Ghz (3 MB cache), 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, a 256 GB SSD, and an Intel GMA HD GPU. The 13.3 inch screen is matte and 1366 x 768 in resolution. There are two 3 watt speakers and SRS 3D sound. The webcam is 1.3 megapixels, and there’s a single microphone under the screen. In addition to 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0, there’s a dongle that, when attached to the side, adds Gigabit Ethernet. Video output is solely mini HDMI (no adaptor is included in the box), and in addition to microphone/headphone jack, there one USB 3.0 port and one USB 2.0 port (one is an always-on charging port). Samsung made the interesting – and wrong in my opinion – decision to go with a microSD card slot rather than a full-sized SD card slot. The laptop has an internal, non-removable 6 cell (40 wHR) battery. The laptop is 2.88 pounds (1.31 kg) and measures 12.9″ wide, 8.9″ deep, and between 0.62″ and 0.64″ thick from front to back. Please give the video a thumbs up, subscribe to our channel, and post a channel.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Introducing the brand new Sony VAIO S series. This video highlights the key features of the S series VAIO from Sony.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
www.netbooknews.com The first thing that strikes you with the Samsung Series 4 business laptops introduced back in March, is that they’ll remind of the Lenovo’s ThinkPad series – due to the thumb track in the middle of the keyboard, and the trackpad sporting an extra row of buttons. While the series is available in various sizes we’re interested in the 12.5-incher. Further along, some standouts include a matte display, a reinforced hard plastic chassis that can withstand up to around 1000 pounds 500 kg of pressure, hard drive shock protection, USB 3.0, a large access panel on the bottom along with a docking port and a flush battery good for up to about 5 hours. The full spec sheet includes a 12.5″ 1366 x 768 display (matte, 200 nits – so not too bright), 2nd-gen Intel Core i3 – i5 processors (depends on region), Intel HD graphics, various amounts of storage and RAM, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI, VGA, a single USB 3.0 port, audio jacks, Express card slot, SD card reader, two USB 2.0 ports with one being eSATA compatible, another sleep and charge compatible, a 1.3MP webcam and a Kensington lock. Battery options a standard battery good for up to 5 hours, or an extended battery. Prices start at about 800 euros.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Lenovo 3000 G530 Battery :: Lenovo 3000 G530 Series Laptop Battery
Brand new high quality Li-ion that are manufactured to meet or exceed the specifications of the original brand manufacturer and provide extended runtime with no ‘memory effect’, so you can charge it anytime. The battery for lenovo 3000 g530 series() will help you power up your laptop in the office, business trips or vacations. Keep an extra Easy-To-Carry handy battery and enjoy the true portability of your laptop computers. This lenovo 3000 g530 series replacement is individually tested and full one year manufacturer warranty.
1. New lenovo 3000 g530 series battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New replacement 3000 g530 series battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3. Rechargeable lenovo 3000 g530 series laptop batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your lenovo 3000 g530 series laptop battery pack every few month.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your lenovo 3000 g530 series notebook.
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.