Posts tagged Test
This is a video review of Asus’ all-day ultraportable 13.3″ laptop with a 10-12 hour battery life and full-featured hardware. Specs: Intel 1.4GHz ULV Processor 4GB DDR3 RAM Intel X-25M 40GB SSD 13.3″ 1366×768 LED Display Intel GMA 4500MHD Switchable Graphics This is also a test of the video quality of the CAnon EOS Rebel T2i. From what I can tell I need a bit more lighting but everything was pretty crisp and well balanced. Leave your feedback in the comments section below! — Facebook: goo.gl Twitter: goo.gl
by Uwe Hermann
How To Test The Capacity Of your Laptop Battery AC & DC Adapter
Mobile computing is analogous to laptop, notebook and net book. Without a good laptop battery charger a laptop is lifeless and limp. Laptop AC adapters vary according to the make and model in terms of designs, input tip, voltage, watt output etc. Irrespective of which laptop brand you own most of the internationally well-known brands provide the minutest details of a battery charger on the back of the adapter. The hieroglyphic symbols on the power back apparently are technical representations of the authenticity and legitimacy of the product. As a laptop user it is very important to ascertain if the laptop giving the right amount of power supply as indicated in the power back sticker.
No matter if it is a Toshiba laptop battery or a Dell laptop battery the rule of the game is practically the same. The main function of laptop adapters or power bricks is to convert Alternating Current (AC) into Direct Current (DC) which the laptop can then use as a power source. If poor flow of power or disruption in its flow exists then the computer is bound to exhibit minimal charge or not at all. How to keep a tab on the performance of the AC adapters plays a crucial in determining the performance of the laptop, notebook or netbooks. Testing AC adapters for the power capacity it promised on the product sticker is easy and simple.
1. When you buy laptop battery charger always check out the power pack sticker for details on the adapter and its compatibility with different brands and models. The purpose of the LED light in most laptop adapters is to indicate the charging status, when it illuminates it indicate that power s being supplied to the laptop. Unfortunately, 100% accuracy may not be delivered by the LED light and some point of variation exists.
2. Ensure that the adapter is plugged in properly to the power outlet and it is well-secured.
3. Find out the voltage ratings generally given on the bottom of the laptop adapter.
4. First, you may need to get a Volt/Multi Meter and in it insert the wirings into the right places— red wire to the positive slot and black wire to the negative slot. Ensure that the ends are plugged in without the plastic handles.
5. Even if you have bought a cheap laptop battery the test applies to any laptop battery. Now, set the Multi/Volt Meter to DCV (Direct Current Voltage). After that set the voltage higher than the voltage mentioned on the adapter. Usually, the number on the Volt/Multi Meter is left to the number 50.
6. You may then put the tip of the red conductor inside the adapter and the tip of the black on the metallic edge of the adapter.
7. Refer the needle reading for the correct amount of power supply. The reading should show the needle landing on the voltage marking near the voltage listed on the back of the adapter. If the result doesn’t show any of the above then your laptop battery may require replacement.
Your laptop battery life is typically determined by the condition and performance of your battery AC adapter. Buy Laptop Battery or Buy Laptop Charger, regularly testing its power capacity can boost your battery’s usability tremendously.
Laptop Battery One, a leading online laptop battery store offering Laptop Batteries and laptop charges at very cheap prices. Free Shipping + 2 year Warranty. We provide Buy Laptop Battery, HP laptop battery, Acer laptop battery, Toshiba laptop battery and all other major brands.
We specialize in substitute batteries(laptop battery, Digital Camera Battery, power tool battery) and battery packs for laptops, camcorders, digital cameras, PDAs, mobile phones, and power tools, etc. as well as battery chargers! Welcom to www.ibuynow.com.au
Article from articlesbase.com
Test the status of lenovo laptop battery
With the Smart Battery Technology available in the latest thinkpad t41 battery products, you can automatically test the status of your battery.
Equipped with a microchip, Smart Batteries maintain and report their own status, thus providing users with accurate information, whether they use different batteries in the same notebook or the same battery in different notebooks.
Automatically test your battery status
Use the following steps to download, install and use the thinkpad t41 battery Check. This utility is supported on all HP Notebook PCs manufactured in 2006 and most systems in 2005.
1.Download the Lenovo Battery Check then select Run and follow the directions on your screen.
2.Insert the AC power adapter into the notebook PC and plug directly into a wall outlet.
3.Click Start, All Programs, then click Lenovo, lenovo Battery Check.
The results of the Battery test will be presented immediately. Detailed instructions are provided with the results.
For more information about using the thinkpad r60 battery test, including a list of notebook PCs that are supported, see HP Notebook PCs – HP Battery Check Frequently Asked Questions
Note: If a warning message is displayed stating “This system is not supported by the lenovo Battery Check tool” during the installation, your system may not be supported by the thinkpad r60 battery status test technology.
Manually test your battery status
Follow these easy methods to manually test your battery if it is not equipped with the Smart Battery technology. Measure the duration of your battery’s discharge cycle
1.Connect your Universal Laptop AC Adapter and completely charge the notebook lenovo laptop battery
2.Restart the computer in Windows Safe Mode by repeatedly pressing the F8 key when the lenovo logo appears. Select Safe Mode from the Startup Menu by using the arrow keys
3.When Safe Mode appears, disconnect the AC power adapter from the notebook
4.With a timer, measure the total length of time that the notebook is running until the notebook turns itself off
sales-battery.com is a professional battery shop supplies various batteries.you can buy cheap and high quality battery(Dell studio 15 Battery , studio 17 Battery , Acer aspire 5920 Battery) and battery charger replacement here easily.all brand new batteries you buy from sales-battery.com are 1 Year Warranty, 30 Days Money Back .so you never worry anything.just enjoy your online shopping.
Find More Laptop Battery Articles